Apply for a Career at Our Spa
Start an exciting new career today! Jolanta’s European Spa is looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our 5-star team. Send in your resume to apply. We have the following positions available:
SPA FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST
We believe that our front desk position is extremely important as it provides the first point of contact and impression for our clients.
A successful candidate must be able to juggle multiple duties while remaining calm and providing excellent customer service. The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for delivering excellent Customer care first and foremost, professional communication between clients and staff and fostering an attitude of teamwork.
Part-time to start with potential to full-time in the future.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and check-in all arriving clients.
- Ensure all transactions done promptly and accurately.
- Assist clients and co-workers when needed.
- Assist Management when required.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times
- Schedule client’s appointments
- Handle all billing for services
- Act as a resource for all policies and programs.
- Monitor appointments to ensure there are no conflicts
- Knowledge of all treatments and products and the ability to explain and describe each treatment to current and potential clients.
- Answer multi-line telephone.
- Ensure the spa is safe and clean for clients and staff at all times.
- Always show a positive, pleasant and helpful attitude.
- Ensure clients and staff follow spa’s policies.
- Conduct reminder calls and emails for appointments.
- Prepare new clients files and forms.
- Ensure clients files are up to date with personal information, as well as services and products information.
- Must use proper telephone etiquette
- Must be organized, multi-task oriented, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Proficient communicating in English
- A cooperative attitude, energy, and enthusiasm for the job
- Ability to effectively communicate with all team members
- An enthusiastic, positive attitude and desire to provide exceptional guest service
- Personal interest in wellness and medical aesthetics is preferred
- Highly proficient on the computer
- Availably to work different schedules and cover other shifts, as necessary.
- Experience in Milano and Vagaro booking systems is preferred
- Previous experience in reception or office administrator is preferred.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The management team places a high value on personal growth. As the company continues to grow, this role can evolve based on the candidate’s strengths, interests and abilities.
Thank you in advance for your interest. We regret that we can only respond to candidates chosen for an interview.