Natural care wax for skin, hair and nails with versatile use.
Colaceum is a wonderful "elixir for everything", once sought after by alchemists, and today rediscovered by COLWAY. Reaching for forgotten or hidden recipes, based only on natural ingredients used for hundreds of years in herbal medicine, we have created an absolutely unique "panacea" for various skin ailments, so common nowadays.
The formula of the product, just like it happened centuries ago, includes real macerates of inflorescences and herbs, plant extracts and oily essences. The traditions of using these natural substances in herbal medicine are very long due to their beneficial effects on the skin, hair and nails known for centuries. For this reason, our miraculous elixir includes such herbs as: marigold, sea buckthorn, citrine, rosemary, shea, turmeric, as well as rediscovered hemp.
Important: the product is 100% natural, because there are no emulsifiers, dyes, flavors and preservatives in it. The beneficial care and regenerating properties of Colaceum are simply invaluable.
We especially recommend them for the care of sensitive, dry, calloused or cracking skin, as well as for the care of dry and dull hair as well as dry nails and cuticles.
Method of application
Face and body
Apply a small amount of wax to cleansed face or body skin. Leave to absorb. You can rub COLACEUM in your hands before applying it - the application will be easier.
Massage a small amount of the product into the hair ends and/or (depending on the needs) into the scalp. Leave to absorb. It is best to apply before bedtime, leave overnight and wash your head with shampoo in the morning.
Massage the wax into the nail plate and cuticles. Leave to absorb.
With regular application, your skin - even dry and problematic - will become regenerated, smooth and soft, and hair and nails - nourished.
- Collagen (Collagen) - hydrated collagen is obtained in Poland and is still the only collagen protein known to biochemists that retains the triple helix conformation outside the living organism. Thus, its peptides are biologically active, thanks to which they perfectly accelerate the healing and scarring processes of minor wounds and other skin injuries, and also stimulate the skin to produce its own collagen.
- Shea butter ( Butyrospermum Parkii ) - unrefined shea butter is rich in many very valuable nutrients. It is extremely delicate and non-allergenic, so it can be used on all, even the most delicate and sensitive parts of the body. Helps regenerate the skin after sunbathing, abrasions, hardening and cracks. Shea butter also works well in hair care, protecting it from harmful external factors. Perfectly moisturizes the scalp and regenerates damaged hair ends.
- Evening primrose oil ( Oenothera biennis ) - due to the high content of unsaturated fatty acids, it prevents water loss through the outer layers of the skin and maintains an adequate level of tissue hydration, which helps maintain its firmness and elasticity. It is excellent in skin care with various ailments.
- Sweet almond oil ( Prunus dulcis ) - rich in saturated and unsaturated fatty acids, proteins, mineral salts and vitamins from the B group as well as A, D and E, has a beneficial effect on the natural microflora of the skin and stimulates cell renewal in its outer layers. It is recommended for people with dry, sensitive skin, prone to irritation and allergies. Softens the rough skin of heels, elbows and knees. Prevents stretch marks.
- Macerate of marigold flowers ( Calendula officinalis ) - a rich source of carotene, has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, wound healing and regenerating properties. Calendula macerate is recommended for sensitive and allergic skin. It helps with skin problems such as abrasions, cracks, insect bites, rashes and allergies. Due to its mildness and hypoallergenic properties, it can be used after depilation or as a massage and bath oil for children. Its regenerative properties bring relief to damaged hair and dry scalp, supporting it in the fight against dandruff.
- Schizandra chinensis ( Schisandra chinensis ) - its basic effect is antioxidant. It has soothing properties, reduces redness and increases the skin's protective barrier. Due to the rich content of vitamins, this plant restores skin elasticity and delays the aging process. Vitamin C in Schizandra fruit stimulates the production of collagen in the skin and thus reduces cell damage caused by UV radiation and accelerates skin regeneration after sunbathing.
- Sea buckthorn oil ( Hippophae rhamnoides ) - a unique vitamin bomb recommended for sensitive skin. Thanks to biologically active ingredients, it improves blood microcirculation, nourishing and oxygenating skin cells. It reduces the visibility of scars and restores the skin's natural color. Due to its nutritional, regenerating and moisturizing properties, it is recommended for the care of dry, damaged, flaky and irritated skin.
- Rosemary ( Rosmarinus officinalis ) - ideal for the care of oily, acne and irritated skin - due to its bactericidal and disinfecting effect, as well as for the care of mature skin - due to its firming, antioxidant and anti-wrinkle properties.
- Curcuma rhizome extract ( Curcuma longa ) - is an excellent source of strong antioxidants, including curcumin. It is ideal for the care of acne-prone and blemish-prone skin. This plant has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and regulates the work of sebaceous glands. Turmeric oil is perfect for the care of all types of hair, especially dry and brittle. Because it strengthens their bulbs, it prevents excessive hair loss. It also prevents the formation of dandruff.
- Beeswax (Cera flava) - contains about 300 useful ingredients, including vitamins, mineral salts, fatty acid esters, proteins, lipids, ß-carotene, squalane and flavonoids, which, reaching the deep layers of the skin, intensively moisturize, nourish and lubricate it regenerate, smooth, preventing excessive drying. Thanks to its occlusive properties, the wax creates a thin layer on the surface of the skin, protecting it against excessive evaporation of water and harmful factors of the external environment. It is an ingredient that supports wound healing and soothes skin irritations. It is also perfect for the care of dry and dull hair.
- Hemp oil ( Cannabis sativa seed oil) - reduces discoloration and evens skin tone. It moisturizes and soothes inflammation, which helps with ailments such as: psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, eczema. Eliminates itching (also in allergy sufferers). Stimulates the growth of hair and nails, regenerates and nourishes them. It is also recommended for the delicate skin of babies.