Dermaplaning is a simple and safe procedure for rough, dry skin, superficial hyperpigmentation, mild acne scarring, or fine lines and wrinkles. The treatment exfoliates the epidermis and removes the skin of fine vellus hair (peach fuzz) resulting in a more refined, smooth, “glowing” appearance.
Physicians may recommend this treatment to prepare the skin for medical procedures such as laser treatments or deep chemical peels. It also may be used to prepare the skin for superficial chemical peels or before a cleansing facial.
Dermaplaning is often considered to be a ‘manual exfoliation’ technique because it effectively gets rid of the outer layer of skin to leave the skin much smoother.
- Helps exfoliate skin even with broken capillaries by removing surface of dead/keratinized skin cells
- Little to no downtime (Skin is only slightly red and puffy after the treatment)
- Can be performed with a chemical peel
- Increases the skins ability to absorb product
- Stimulates circulation of blood and lymph flow
- Reduces hyperpigmentation creating an evener skin tone
- Improves elasticity and texture
|Face with Mask (1hr)||$115|
|Face & Neck with Mask (75min)||$135|