Clinical Resolution Lab Inc.
CRL StemPep Serum 30ml
CRL StemPep Serum 30ml
A profound combination of patent pending stem cell technology combined with innovative active ingredients for the most natural and powerful anti-aging, wound healing, and skin brightening therapy.
StemPep Serum provides high concentrations of plant-derived stem cells and proteins to slow down the aging process by promoting healthy cell functions, synthesizing the cell renewal process, and by relinking the broken chains of amino acid bundles that make up collagen. It is highly recommended for post-procedure application following laser, IPL, microdermabrasion, and microneedling treatments.
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for normal to oily and sensitive skin
- Combats the signs of aging by protecting natural stem cells and delaying the aging of essential cells
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while offering maximum hydration
- Protects the vitality and youthful appearance of the skin
- Nourishes and renews cells, thus keeping the skin firm and supple
- Naturally boosts collagen production
- Visibly younger looking skin in 2 weeks - 15% improvement after 30 days with continued use
- Liposomal delivery transports plant stem cells to aging cells of the skin
- Releases powerful antioxidants to fight free radicals
- Malus Domestica Fruit Cell (Apple) Culture Extract: Swiss apple stem cells are encapsulated in liposomes prepared from soy-phospholipids, which protects the longevity of the skin’s stem cells by delaying senescence of essential cells, combating chronological aging, and preserving the youthful look and vitality of the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Pea Protein: Nano-sized liposomized peptides (~150nm) and stem cells extracted from peas help activate collagen production and fibroblast proliferation, while activating collagenase.
- Oligopeptide-1: Highly effective for anti-aging, epidermal growth promotion and wound healing.
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-11, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4: Fibroblast growth factor gene stimulation for an anti-aging and whitening effect. These peptides show immune stimulation in vitro by upregulating primary defensin-B in human dermal keratinocytes. These polypeptides help promote protein stimulation (Collagen I) with minimal irritation (low matrix metalloproteinase, MMP1) and without elevating pro-inflammatory cytokines. Also, it stimulates Platelet-Derived Growth Factors (PDGF) and Vascular Endothelial Growth Factors (VEGF).
- Sodium Hyaluronate: The most effective humectant for skin healing and regeneration. It provides hydration to the skin without depending on atmospheric moisture.
- Herb Extracts: Provides an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and immunomodulatory effect which is effective in targeting atopic dermatitis, seborrhea, skin irritation, and whitening