Clinical Resolution Lab Inc.
CRL VitaPep Serum 30ML
CRL VitaPep Serum 30ML
VitaPep Serum is a powerful complex of nurturing vitamins and polypeptides that stabilizes the skin to reach its optimal moisture level and provides a complete defense against all signs of aging. It contains a significant amount of active ingredients to dramatically transform fatigued, dull, sagging, discolored, and aging skin to achieve a fully revitalized complexion. Restorative antioxidants also help build resilience and fight against environmental aggressors. This luxurious serum easily glides on the face and leaves your skin feeling hydrated, smooth, and radiant.
Features & Benefits:
- Stimulates cell replication and promotes collagen and elastin production
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Clinically proven to promote respiration and oxygen consumption at the cellular level
- Improves fatigued and dull skin by accelerating cell turnover
- Forms a breathable moisture barrier to create a smooth canvas for makeup application
- Eliminates the visibly damaging effects of free-radical scavengers
- Gluten free
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: A very stable, oil-soluble vitamin C ester, which has antioxidant properties that inhibit lipid peroxidation. Topical use can mitigate the damaging effects of UV exposure. Studies have shown it to stimulate collagen production, while balancing and brightening the skin, by inhibiting melanogenesis (the production of pigment).
- Tocopherol: A fat soluble vitamin and antioxidant that helps to neutralize potentially damaging free radicals in the body.
- Retinol: A derivative of vitamin A that provides anti-aging and skin brightening benefits by unclogging pores and enhancing the effects of skin care actives by removing dead skin cells and increasing absorption.
- Oil-Soluble Licorice Extract: A potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that is responsible for the skin lightening aspect of the plant known as glabridin. Glabridin inhibits pigmentation by preventing tyrosinase activation. Studies have shown that it can provide considerable skin brightening effects, while remaining non-toxic to melanin forming cells.
- Ascorbic Acid: A powerful antioxidant, which uses a micro-delivery system to encourage collagen production, reverse sun damage, as well as lighten age spots and discoloration to reveal a brighter and more even skin tone. It also helps to refine pore size and rebuild collagen and elastin for firmer, younger looking skin.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: A water-soluble vitamin C derivative that has better stability than L-ascorbic acid. MAP is often used for: UV protection and repair, collagen production, skin lightening and brightening, and as an anti-inflammatory. It is also a potent antioxidant.