Colway Lip Balm Stick
Colway Lip Balm Stick
Most of us want moisturized and soft lips. Meanwhile, dry air in air-conditioned rooms, wind, strong sunlight and frost cause their drying, irritation and chapping. Collagen combined with elastin tightens, moisturizes and regenerates the dried epidermis of the lips.
Natural oils, such as argan and jojoba oils, smooth and firm the skin, protecting it from ageing processes. Such comprehensive care is supplemented with vitamins, the effects of which are commonly valued in cosmetology.
Collagen Lip Care is a rich serum that guarantees comprehensive care throughout the entire year. Colorless and fragrance free. For everyone.
- Fish collagen: extracted from fish skins by a method patented in Poland, is a natural source of peptides that freely penetrate the epidermis and stimulate fibroblasts for increased activity. It strikes the cause of wrinkles - a collagen deficit. It slows down the aging process by moisturizing, making the skin more elastic and regenerated.
- Argan oil: regenerates and deeply nourishes skin, reduces irritation and redness; thanks to the abundance of vitamin E and phenolic compounds, it has an antioxidant effect and effectively prevents skin from ageing, influencing its hydration, suppleness and regeneration.
- Jojoba oil: protects skin against excessive water loss, gives a smooth and non-greasy finish. Thanks to vitamin E, it regenerates and acts as antioxidant. Recommended for dry skin having damaged lipid layer of the epidermis. It works comprehensively, effectively moisturizes and softens, soothes inflammations, nourishes and protects against wrinkles caused by dryness of the skin.
- Shea butter: regenerates, eliminates discolouration and irritation. In addition, it moisturises and rebuilds the epidermis. Provitamin A (retinol) prevents ageing, initiates the production of collagen and regenerates the skin. It contains linoleic acid, which rebuilds the skin and limits the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Vitamin E: antioxidant, which inhibits the process of skin aging. It rebuilds lipid layers of the epidermis and increases its protection against harmful external factors. It improves blood circulation of the skin, thanks to which it supplements oxygen deficiency as well as moisturizing and nourishing substances.
- Vitamin C: one of the most effective antioxidants, which improves skin suppleness while delicately exfoliating and lightening it up; it also improves the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases skin immunity.